BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

It has been 1 year I haven't touch my blog. And here I am! I'm feeling awkward now after re-read my older posts. That was my old life, and it's just enough to remember, not to sleep on it again :-) My life is better and better nowadays. There are loads of stories I have to tell! Leave it all behind and lets face what I've got now! Firstly, I thank god for send me his lovely creature. He is the one that I want give my heart to. May we'll be together for a long time, 12<3

2nd semester of grade 10th was GRRRRRREAT! love the classes, teachers, friends, and lovers :-D except the subject which was really stressing me out. I took my whole time just for studying & working hard as fast as I could. Hopefully I passed with good scores then welcome to science class! I had so much fun with the girls, RisTamNabJam {} and the best part is when we were doing our biology experiment! X1 is a comfortable place to lean on. X1 selalu di hati!!!

X1 IA 3....honestly, I wasn't sure that I'll be fine in my new class, I still can't accept that I have to move from X1 to the class I want, but here!?@#$##$#%$^ and now I think to be here is not that bad, I'm kinda enjoying though :-) hope we're getting closer & make unforgettable memories! \^-^/

Leave a Reply